Texas does it right. This family owned pizza joint serves two things. Pizza and salad. And as a avid pizza eater they honestly do it better than anyone else.It is a family place, they have yards games a tree house and live music. If you have children it is family friendly and truly set up for families to have a great meal and a great time playing... outdoors with yard games.I truly have never seen a restaurant put this much effort to insure your entire family will be pleased.read more
Food and service great! Playground a bit unsafe.This is one of our favorite places to eat in Bell County. It’s truly a hidden gem and you’ll always be met with great service. It feels like we’re at a place in Austin which is a nice change being out this far.We take our children here but I’m always on edge about the play area. Please watch your... children. There are rocks, children love throwing them. Cars are nearby. There’s a tall tree play set with a VERY steep slide and staircase. Easy for kids to fall and sprain or break something. Honestly, it looks like the whole play area is falling apart.We will continue coming for the excellent food but avoid the play area.read more
One of the most relaxing lunches I've had in a while. This place follows covid guidelines while still serving some interesting twists on pizza. As if a brick oven wasn't enough try wine soaked mushrooms on your Supreme pizza. This place is definitely worth the drive.
Keeping social distancing, this place has a very family oriented and atmosphere that makes you feel right at home. Loved bringing my family here, they had a live music guitarist and my baby didn't want to leave because of the outdoor play areas. Truly a nice evening here!
This is one of the best pizza places I’ve ever been to, not only because the food is outstanding, but because the atmosphere and staff are top-notch. The pizza here is easily in my top 3 of all time, but it is not your typical pie, which makes it worth trying even if you love NY or Chicago style. Been here three times and the place is usually... busy, but they get food out quick and staff is always friendly.read more
This place has an awful seating program. They need to get a better system in place and they communicated horribly. We will see how the rest of the night goes.Update:Thank you for your response. So overall once we got seated things got better. The band was great, pizza was very good, and the beer was very good as well. My only complaint which I... should have said in the initial review was the thin woman with the pony tail last night helping the hostess. She is not personable at at and was very rude when I explained to her the problem. Not sure if she is a manager or not but she shouldn’t be dealing with customers with that kind of attitude. Overall I will update the star rating as well and we will more than likely be back. The establishment is very cool and the food and service other than the woman described was very good.read more
Absolutely love this place! You must try the grilled Ceasars salad, yes you got that right the Roman lettuce is grilled and it is amazing and if the you can talk this much about the salad at a pizza place you better believe they have astounding pizza.
I love the pizza and the porters! They have outside seating, so this bar has been my go-to during Covid. The trivia is so much fun! I mostly go to listen to the music, but I also play on occasion. Just a cool place!
As a flight attendant, I've had the opportunity to taste woodfired pizza in many places. Their pizza is descent, but I was not too impressed. Price is about right compared to others and the atmosphere is fun and laid-back. Loved the outdoor sitting area.
The food and environment were good, it was a nit pricey before they changed their menu but worth it because you were full. Now you spend the same and get less actual food. Not sure what prompted the change since it was packed most days when we went.
Great place with an awesome venue. Price is an issue. Though I'm sure the price is honest this is not the place to go if you are looking for a giant pan for a cheap price. Quality will make up for the price though. Pizza is good, just out of the price range I was looking for
Not dine in. Wanted to try a new place for date night.***Thank you for the thorough response and for giving a date to look forward to. I appreciate your reply and providing a reason. It seems as your customer service is as good as your food. I look forward to dining in!
This pizza. Y’all. This. Pizza. Soooo awesome. The owners are involved. Their crew is on point. You know when you go and eat some great food and find out the food is REAL and the “mind” awesomeness behind it is human. They continue to shine even in the gloomiest days. These days can be gloomy but “The Roman” is a helluva pick me up.
Good pizza with unusual toppings. Nice variety of beers on tap, yard games, and live music. Wish they had longer hours!Still closed for dine-in despite what Google says. You can however drink a beer while you wait for your take out order!
This place was awesome! Delicious 12"pizzas, the only size they make. Be prepared to stand in a long line to order. We ordered 4 pizzas for 4 adults and 3 children and took home half a pizza. Nice play area for children while waiting, with adult supervision. Would definitely return on a Monday or Tuesday which are their slower days.
If you love pizza this place won't disappoint. Worth the drive and worth the wait. Great atmosphere with great music, fun games inside and out for adults and kids. Wait times can be long so be prepared for it.
Incredible Atmosphere for all ages!My husband and I came here on a Saturday night. It was busy but in a really organized and flowing way. There was live music and the food was incredible. We waited in line for approximately 15 minutes; the bar was separate so we were able to enjoy good drinks, music and conversation while waiting to order. The... pizza was hands down the best I've ever had! We will definitely be returning here with our kids as there is a playground, games, firepit and outdoor seating as well. A must see if you're visiting the local area!read more
Wonderful space for kids to play, adults to visit, and for being outside. More elbow room than you'll find anywhere. Excellent pizzas with great selection, unlimited soft drinks and tea, nice bar, friendly staff. Indoor & outdoor seating, plenty of well- marked parking. A winner to come back to!
Great experience. Went shortly after they opened on a Saturday so it wasn't too crowded then. Their pesto ranch with the garlic bread was delightful. The pizzas were packed with robust flavor. A friend got the California Dreamin on a gluten free crust and it was really good.
- Pre-Screening team members for wellness checks before every shift to ensure our team is healthy and ready to serve you and your loved ones.
- Personal protective equipment worn be all staff when appropriate.
- Washing hands frequently and have installed sanitizing stations throughout the restaurant.
- All high-touch areas are being regularly sanitized such as, surfaces, door knobs, point of sale, phones tables, chairs and more.
- Adhering to social distancing regulations by re-configuring tables and seating areas to comply with safety procedures.
- All menus are screen based and are not handled to remove the opportunity of cross contamination from traditional menus.
- Face coverings indoors are appreciated, but not required. (No requirement for face covering outdoors as long as distancing is possible).
- Parents must accompany children indoors at all times.
- No seated tables of more than 8 people. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate groups over 8 people until further notice. This goes for corporate functions, hail & farewells, birthdays, and general group gatherings. Tables will not be moved.
- We're going the mile by keeping tables, chairs, door handles, bathrooms, etc sanitized after each use to ensure the safety of everyone.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been installed at every register and building access points.
- Separate groups may not gather together. Please come with the folks you have been living/working with. Please don't call a mass gathering.
- Live music will be every Fri & Sat 6-9pm and Sunday 12-3pm. Check events for details.
- No reservations taken.
- No call-ahead ordering for dine-in.
- Delivery still available through the Waitr App
- Please know there will probably be wait times to be seated during high volume times.
- And as always, parents, please monitor your children for their safety and everyone else's.