Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to your frequently asked questions below!
Hey Fire Streeters!
You will notice differences compared to the old ways we used to do things, but the fun will go on!
- Pre-Screening team members for wellness checks before every shift to ensure our team is healthy and ready to serve you and your loved ones.
- Personal protective equipment worn be all staff when appropriate.
- Washing hands frequently and have installed sanitizing stations throughout the restaurant.
- All high-touch areas are being regularly sanitized such as, surfaces, door knobs, point of sale, phones tables, chairs and more.
- Adhering to social distancing regulations by re-configuring tables and seating areas to comply with safety procedures.
- All menus are screen based and are not handled to remove the opportunity of cross contamination from traditional menus.
- Face coverings indoors are appreciated, but not required. (No requirement for face covering outdoors as long as distancing is possible).
- Parents must accompany children indoors at all times.
- No seated tables of more than 8 people. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate groups over 8 people. Large groups tend to create delays and service interruptions and all areas are common areas for all customers. We currently do not have a private space for groups. This goes for corporate functions, hail & farewells, birthdays, and general group gatherings. Tables can not be moved.
- We're going the mile by keeping tables, chairs, door handles, bathrooms, etc sanitized after each use to ensure the safety of everyone.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been installed at every register and building access points.
- Separate groups may not gather together. Please come with the folks you have been living/working with. Please don't call a mass gathering.
- Live music will be every Fri & Sat 6-9pm and Sunday 12-3pm. Check events for details.
- No reservations taken.
- No call-ahead ordering for dine-in.
- Delivery still available through the Waitr App
- Please know there will probably be wait times to be seated during high volume times.
- And as always, parents, please monitor your children for their safety and everyone else's.
Sorry, no. All customers are treated as walk-in customers.
Because we are a first come first serve restaurant, we do not have private party / group seating & we do not take reservations or offer call ahead ordering for group orders.
The largest group we can seat is a group of 6-8.
Example, groups over 6-8 cannot be guaranteed to sit near each other at multiple tables. This applies to corporate meet ups, Hail & Farewells, birthdays, and graduation parties, just to name a few.
Seats and tables are spaced to meet health guidelines and are not to be moved.
Our busy times are from 5:30-8. There can be a line to enter and order. We do understand the excitement of pizza, drinks, and music so we do all we can to move the line quickly!
Sorry, no. Table holding is not allowed for soon-to-arrive guests. Seating has to remain accessible to all walk-in customers as they arrive.
To be seated together, All guests dining together need to be present at the time of seating.
Example, to keep true to our first come policy, two people arriving, but holding a table for four more guests, is not permitted.
Yes! Private parties are available! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to plan your event!
Yes! Please email us at email@example.com to plan your event!
Yes! We do allow call-in orders for pickup. However, during heavy volume times we will pause call in ordering as our kitchen needs to focus on dine-in customers.
Our primary number is 512.910.676
Our 2nd call in line is 512.910.7063
When you arrive to pick up your To-Go order, please walk to the host stand and let them know you are here for your pick-up order. To make sure we are adhering to capacity guidelines, when you arrive, the host will either let you inside to pay / pick up or the host will place you at the front of the line to allow you inside to pay and pick up your order.
We do ask that only one person comes inside to pay / pick up.
We currently have a 3rd party delivery service with WAITR. Download the WAITR app in the app store and search for “Fire Street Pizza” - must be within delivery service area to get service.
Please note, WAITR has limited options compared to that of our restaurant. While we always want to make your order as custom as you wish, please note that if the item or add-on item is not listed in the WAITR app, we apologize, but we won’t be able to fill that request.
Sorry, no. All call-in orders are Only for pick up.
While we understand that plans change, if the switch from to-go is made to a dine-in option, customers will be treated as a walk-in customer who is waiting for a table. This is the iffy part… there is a huge chance your to go order will be ready then get cold if your arrival time does not line up with available seating.
Yes, a single cake or cupcakes are the one outside food that we will allow. Please bring cake plates & forks.
No, we do not have plating for brought in food.
No, we cannot store brought in food.
Not Gluten Free. Yes, we have gluten Reduced.
We do have a gluten free crust option that can be applied to all pizzas (and to the Sopapilla dessert pizza). However, the pizza and menu items will not be gluten free as your pizza and the menu items will experience some cross contamination with flour in the make space.
Unfortunately, guests avoiding gluten and guests with a gluten allergy are advised that while our crusts are gluten free, none of our final products will be gluten free, just reduced.
We do offer dairy free / vegan cheese for use with our vegetarian pizza options to make a Vegan friendly pizza.
Sorry, no. Unless its your child’s bottle, no outside beverage containers.
The Only food and drink (containers too) allowed on the premises are the food and drink that is made by our restaurant, as per health regulations.
A single cake or cupcakes are the only exceptions, see above for details about cake and cupcakes.
Sorry, no. We ask all guests to help maintain a safe dining environment.
At all times, we ask that all children and youth remain with their adults
No youth are to be dropped off without their adult supervision.
No children are to be at the play areas unattended by their adult.
For the safety of everyone, we ask all parents to attend to their children as we are a restaurant, not a park or playground. There continues to be property destruction due to unattended children and we ask all parents to help us avoid those situations by minding their kids. Thank you.
Sorry, no. Due to a growing number of incidents involving pets, we have regrettably made the decision to not allow any pets on site other than service dogs.
We had allowed pets at one time, however due to uncontrolled barking, pets being unleashed and/or unsupervised, bites & attacks, animals fighting, and owners not cleaning after their pets, we have made the decision not to allow them, in the spirit of safety to our customers and children.
Service dogs are allowed for those with disabilities, however ‘emotional support’ pets of any kind are not allowed on site. Thank you for your understanding.
Our beers are made right here in Texas! We proudly serve Texas Craft Beer.
But not the nationally recognized brands. We Sorry, we just concentrate on craft beer crafted by Texas local brewers.
While we may sell out of a certain product or pizza build, we rarely sell out of pizzas!
We try to post on Facebook when we are anticipating an overall sell out or if we have already sold out. That is the best lead time we have as we can never gauge business volume before hand. We make a limited quantity of food, as much as our kitchen can hold, and when we're out, we're out.
We are asked, “How can I guarantee that you won't be sold out?” See above.