- Pre-Screening team members for wellness checks before every shift to ensure our team is healthy and ready to serve you and your loved ones.
- Personal protective equipment worn be all staff when appropriate.
- Washing hands frequently and have installed sanitizing stations throughout the restaurant.
- All high-touch areas are being regularly sanitized such as, surfaces, door knobs, point of sale, phones tables, chairs and more.
- Adhering to social distancing regulations by re-configuring tables and seating areas to comply with safety procedures.
- All menus are screen based and are not handled to remove the opportunity of cross contamination from traditional menus.
- Face coverings indoors are appreciated, but not required. (No requirement for face covering outdoors as long as distancing is possible).
- Parents must accompany children indoors at all times.
- No seated tables of more than 8 people. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate groups over 8 people until further notice. This goes for corporate functions, hail & farewells, birthdays, and general group gatherings. Tables will not be moved.
- We're going the mile by keeping tables, chairs, door handles, bathrooms, etc sanitized after each use to ensure the safety of everyone.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been installed at every register and building access points.
- Separate groups may not gather together. Please come with the folks you have been living/working with. Please don't call a mass gathering.
- Live music will be every Fri & Sat 6-9pm and Sunday 12-3pm. Check events for details.
- No reservations taken.
- No call-ahead ordering for dine-in.
- Delivery still available through the Waitr App
- Please know there will probably be wait times to be seated during high volume times.
- And as always, parents, please monitor your children for their safety and everyone else's.
More answered questions here:https://firestreetpizza.com/faq/